Restaurant Coronavirus Safety Measures
The Washington House Restaurant is open for indoor dining, made to order takeout and outdoor seating when weather permits.
- We continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of our restaurant, hotel and theater regularly.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations for staff and guests in easily accessible locations throughout our venues.
- We have rearranged our dining spaces to allow for appropriate distancing.
- We have revised staff check in procedures. All need to self diagnose daily and stay home from work if not feeling well in any way.
- All staff have participated in training sessions before reopening regarding preparing and serving food safely under current, new circumstances.
- All surfaces are sanitized between guests.
- All high touch areas are disinfected at the beginning of each day, frequently while our facilities are open and at the end of each day.
Hotel Coronavirus Safety Measures
The Washington House Hotel is open.
- We continue to thoroughly clean and disinfected all areas of our restaurant, hotel and theater regularly.
- We have reinvented our continental breakfast to eliminate the self-serve buffet. Guests will pre-order their breakfast and staff will prepare each tray individually for direct delivery.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations in the hotel guest lounge and in each guest room.
- All common areas are disinfected every 4-5 hours.
- All high touch surfaces are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- All staff must self diagnose daily and stay home for work if they are not feeling well.
- All staff have participated in training sessions before reopening regarding new procedures designed to safely accommodate our guests.